PDA

View Full Version : How does the purchase work?

JoBre
July 11th, 2005, 08:52 AM
This morning I purchased the gallery. I payed with my VISA-Card and opened an account at PayPal.

But where I can now download the gallery files? I can´t found anything about it - no received email or personal mail with a download link.

How does this system work? I searched in the faq´s - nothing found.

Brian
July 11th, 2005, 09:50 AM
It looks like you didn't follow through with the transaction as we do not have any payments from you.

JoBre
July 12th, 2005, 12:57 PM
Yes, you´re right. I checked this. In cause of my purchase I opened a new account at paypal´s. But there is a limit of $ 0,00 until I verify my account.

Therefore they´ll sent me a code number with my next VISA account statement. Will mean, that I have to wait now until the end of this month. :(

mholtum
July 12th, 2005, 01:07 PM
You dont have to have a paypal account to purchase the Script.

KW802
July 12th, 2005, 04:10 PM
You dont have to have a paypal account to purchase the Script.True for CMPS but this is being posted in Gallery pre-sales. ;)

mholtum
July 12th, 2005, 04:28 PM
True for CMPS but this is being posted in Gallery pre-sales. ;)And you dont need a paypal account to purchase gallery either.

KW802
July 12th, 2005, 04:52 PM
And you dont need a paypal account to purchase gallery either.Unless I missed something while I was offline for a few days PayPal is still the only payment method accepted.

mholtum
July 12th, 2005, 04:54 PM
Unless I missed something while I was offline for a few days PayPal is still the only payment method accepted.
That is correct. I am saying that the buyer doesnt have to have an actual paypal acount to use paypal. ;)

Brian
July 12th, 2005, 05:03 PM
Unless I missed something while I was offline for a few days PayPal is still the only payment method accepted.
So I take it you were able to get your laptop fixed now?

KW802
July 12th, 2005, 05:30 PM
So I take it you were able to get your laptop fixed now?Not yet. :( Right now I'm connecting via the office and at the house I'm doing some sessions from my old desktop. The laptop was my main source of online connection because I was able to spend some time with the wife and still be online. For now at least my connections are limited to 'hit & run' sessions during the day and some limited time at the house. I didn't realize how much I had become dependent on being wireless. <sigh>

Brian
July 12th, 2005, 10:34 PM
That's no good. Good luck on getting it working again.

JoBre
July 18th, 2005, 06:20 AM
Today I verified my account and purchased the gallery-script. But before download I have to verify my url. I tried it, but ist doesn´t work. There ist an error message

The URL you submitted is not valid. Please check the URL and try again.

Why? I put in exactly the url, where my board is installed.

Brian
July 18th, 2005, 10:19 AM
If you'll post here or PM me with the URL you're trying to add I will add it for you.

JoBre
July 18th, 2005, 11:13 AM
Thanks Brian, I sent a PM to you. Maybe you can mail me back why I wasn´t able to do that by myself.

KW802
July 18th, 2005, 12:50 PM
Thanks Brian, I sent a PM to you. Maybe you can mail me back why I wasn´t able to do that by myself.What happens is that the vBa server attempts to verify the existing of the URL you supply... sometimes that verification doesn't work even though the URL is valid and is up & running.

JoBre
July 19th, 2005, 01:56 AM
OK, I have to accept this but don´t understand that.

But it doesn´t matter, Brian helped me and verified my url manually. Thanks to all for help.