PDA

View Full Version : three resolutions ?

dafire
April 27th, 2005, 10:02 AM
Hi,

I really like the CMPS addon and thinking about getting the Gallery script next.

Before I changed our board to vbulletin I used coppermine gallery and I liked the three resolutions you get there.

I'd like to have a thumbnail size image, a medium size image with the width of the forum post (and since we use legacy postbit also appr. the width of the news post) and the full size image perhaps in 1024x768. Then I'd like to have a BB code which includes the medium size image in a post (news e.g.) which opens a new window with the full size image when you click on it.

How hard would it be to do something like that with vba gallery ?

Dafire

ConqSoft
April 27th, 2005, 10:08 AM
vBa Gallery already does all that.

dafire
April 27th, 2005, 10:53 AM
cool.. I tried the demo but always only saw images with only two resolutions ;)

ConqSoft
April 27th, 2005, 10:57 AM
Keeping the original images (the third size) is optional.

Brian
April 27th, 2005, 11:03 AM
As ConqSoft said, there is an option to keep the original images as well, we just don't have that turned on here. ;)

dafire
April 27th, 2005, 02:58 PM
cool .. I got it now.
Is there an easy way to just create a bbcode like 5 that would show the normal size image and opens the original when you click on it or do I need to hack something for that ?

KW802
April 27th, 2005, 03:05 PM
cool .. I got it now.
Is there an easy way to just create a bbcode like 5 that would show the normal size image and opens the original when you click on it or do I need to hack something for that ?There is not a stock option for that but for hacks try this one: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73040