PDA

View Full Version : Where to download?

Zigidias
April 17th, 2005, 09:04 PM
I bought vBadvanced Gallery about 2 hours ago. I have an email saying the payment went through, nothing is pending. Do I have to wait for someone to confirm it, before it appears in Member's Area?

KW802
April 17th, 2005, 09:25 PM
Zigidias,

From the main page (http://www.vbadvanced.com) you should see a link in the upper left hand corner named Member's Area. After clicking that you'll see a list of the licenses purchased and also a download link for each of the products purchased.

Kevin

Zigidias
April 17th, 2005, 09:26 PM
"You do not currently own any licenses."

I have been refreshing that page for the last 2 hours.

Brian
April 17th, 2005, 11:12 PM
For some reason it seems that PayPal gets delayed in sending the info back here every once in a while, which I would assume is what happened here. I've just updated things and added the license for you though.

massiveblack
April 18th, 2005, 06:03 PM
im in the same situation....trying to upgrade..paid..and have recieved no notice yet.

thanks for any assistance.

mb

Brian
April 18th, 2005, 07:17 PM
Your payment was made with an e-check, therefore your license will not be added until that check has cleared.

massiveblack
April 20th, 2005, 06:04 PM
how can i expedite this in order to recieve the license. can i cancel the echeck and pay over the phone using a credit card? I would like to get this done today or tomorrow at the latest. i own www.massiveblack.com and www.conceptart.org and www.conceptart.org/forums. I am hoping to get this stuff done asap.

thanks

j

Brian
April 20th, 2005, 06:16 PM
Currently PayPal is our only payment method, so the only way to hasten the process would be to use a different method of payment through them. If you use a credit card or transfer funds directly from your bank account then those should be instant. It's also showing that the expected clear date for your current payment is 4/21.

massiveblack
April 20th, 2005, 06:38 PM
alright thanks...ill check back tomorrow.

j