PDA

View Full Version : Transfer images from post

djjeffa
April 12th, 2005, 04:59 PM
Can I transfer images from post to certin imag gallerys so user gets credit for uploading them?

Brian
April 12th, 2005, 11:06 PM
How exactly do you mean?

djjeffa
April 13th, 2005, 05:36 PM
well lets say I have a thread poist pics of your self and members posted there pics, is there a way I could make a gallery called pics of our members and transfer them to it and make it show as if they posted them?

mholtum
April 13th, 2005, 06:10 PM
Yes, just when you upload them there is an option to "post image as ________" just fill in the blank. This will only work if you have that option checked in the gallery settings

djjeffa
April 13th, 2005, 10:11 PM
Yes, just when you upload them there is an option to "post image as ________" just fill in the blank. This will only work if you have that option checked in the gallery settings
either you didnt understand me or i dont understand you lol
I want to make it look like they uploaded them not me so im wondering if there was a way to move them from the post to the galery

Brian
April 14th, 2005, 10:46 AM
There's not a way to "transfer" the images, but you can download them to your computer and then upload them manually to the gallery. In your permissions section there is also an option to allow groups to upload images as other users, so if you set that to 'Yes' for admins then you will be able to specify a different username to upload the images under as well.