PDA

View Full Version : Support for Paypal or CC?

tweaked2
April 5th, 2005, 11:57 PM
Do you have or intend to add support for the sale of images using the gallery?

Also, your admin demo shows the options but I'd like to see the effect of the different options on the gallery. For instance, I want a gallery that is 8 pictureds wide by 5 pictures long then onto page 2 and so forth.

Thanks for your time.

Kind Regards,

David Anderson

Brian
April 6th, 2005, 09:52 AM
There's a good chance we will be adding an option to allow your users to order prints from a 3rd party site in the future.
Sorry, but we do not allow people to change the options in the demo.

tweaked2
April 6th, 2005, 03:17 PM
Brian,

Do you have a timeframe on this? I need something that will work in the very near future. Love the gallery but if it can't do this it's definitely a stumbling block for me.

David

Brian
April 6th, 2005, 05:17 PM
At this point in time I can't really say. RC4 was just released, so it will be at least a few weeks before another version is released.

tweaked2
April 6th, 2005, 07:03 PM
Weeks I can wait but if it's going to be over 90 days then that will cause me to look at other options. I have some HTML scripting that I use from a program called Breeze Browser that generates a paypal shopping cart for me. Would this help expedite the process?

Best Regards,

David Anderson

tweaked2
April 19th, 2005, 12:17 AM
Brian,

If you can work with me to get paypal support going in VB Advanced I'm likely to buy it for all the sites I'm doing (I use photo galleries on every one). I'll be in the market for at least 10 copies to start.

I have a program that I use that has scripts for paypal but it is passed some variables (photo # and other information).

I can send you the html coding and see what you can come up with.

Thanks,

David Anderson