PDA

View Full Version : Importing Albums

zigx
March 28th, 2005, 05:01 PM
Does this script support importing from Gallery? (Gallery is located @ http://gallery.menalto.com)

Thanks!

KW802
March 28th, 2005, 05:06 PM
Zigx,

Looks like Brian hasn't released it to the general public yet for downloading but in response to somebody else asking about it.....

http://www.vbadvanced.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4443

1). I do have an import script for Gallery, I just haven't posted it yet because it's only been tested on one site. If you'd like to submit a support ticket via the Memebrs' Area here once you purchase the script I will be glad to import your current Gallery data for you. So, yes, there is an importer but because it hasn't been widely used yet Brian may want to be involved with the importing to make sure it's working.

zigx
March 28th, 2005, 05:10 PM
NE idea how much extra this costs? :(

KW802
March 28th, 2005, 05:13 PM
NE idea how much extra this costs? :(For the import? :confused: Nothing, it's just part of the purchase price. In this case you would purchase vBa Galley and then submit a support ticket requesting the import; after that Brian will either forward the import script or if he still want's to be involved with it then he'll take a hands-on approach with it.

zigx
March 28th, 2005, 05:19 PM
For the import? :confused: Nothing, it's just part of the purchase price. In this case you would purchase vBa Galley and then submit a support ticket requesting the import; after that Brian will either forward the import script or if he still want's to be involved with it then he'll take a hands-on approach with it.
wow thats great!

Brian
March 28th, 2005, 05:22 PM
As Kevin said, I have written a script, but it has only been tested on one site so far. For this reason, I'd rather have access to the server to run the import for you just incase there are any problems. Once you purchase the gallery, please submit a support ticket via the Members' Area here and I'll be glad to run the import for you and make sure there are no problems during the process.

zigx
March 28th, 2005, 05:28 PM
i will do that for sure asap after purchasing.. if i decide this script is right for me.