PDA

View Full Version : I can't buy gallery directly - would give $ to person who buys it for me

PageUp
March 11th, 2005, 11:50 AM
Since I'm one of those unlucky folks whose country is not supported by PayPal, I can't buy Gallery directly. For this reason I would like to find someone that would do the payment for me - of course, I would send those lousy $60 + some extra to him or her before that (through bank or simply in a mail, although that's not a preferred method :) ).

If you're interested, PM me.

PageUp
March 20th, 2005, 12:40 PM
Come on guys, this is very simple and I'll pay you for your trouble.

I would really really like to get Gallery and since Brian (administrator) here most probably won't setup an alternative payment system, you're my only chance. Don't make me beg...

MrLexusLover
March 26th, 2005, 11:54 PM
If it's ok with Briain I'll help you out. Brian what's the word?

yahoooh
March 27th, 2005, 12:14 AM
i am also need to purchase gallery and the links ,we need another payment plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

PageUp
March 27th, 2005, 01:25 AM
MrLexusLover, thats very much for your offer, but I got the Gallery. Someone already helped me out, which I appreciate very much.

And BTW, I'm extremely satisfied with vBa Gallery. I had PhotoPost installed before, and it just can't compare to the Gallery.

xbaby
April 12th, 2005, 08:53 PM
PhotoPost I think it's too power

Brian
April 12th, 2005, 11:11 PM
Just an FYI, anyone else that cannot use PayPal to purchase one of our products, please PM me and I will get an alternate payment method worked out for you.