PDA

View Full Version : 4images importer ?

H@K@N
March 4th, 2005, 08:26 AM
Hi @ll,

is there any planning for an importer 4 images ?

I saw some threads, and heard that they will be one released, is it like that ?

th@nks and gr33tz

Brian
March 4th, 2005, 08:30 AM
We have not created one yet. If you would like though, you can submit a support ticket once you have purchased the script and I will be glad to create one for you.

H@K@N
March 4th, 2005, 10:31 AM
wow only 4 me ;-)

But i will warn you, i have 50 thousand Pictures, with some hundred Categories ...

ConqSoft
March 4th, 2005, 10:31 AM
He did a PhotoPost import that had over 230,000 images, so I think he can hande it. :D

wlanni
April 12th, 2005, 04:44 PM
Man, awesome. I have purchased the gallery for a site that used Smartors, but i will submit that request right now. An importer for 4images might convince another client of mine to switch over from 4images to this gallery... and oh my lord would that be awesome!

:)

Wordplay
September 21st, 2005, 05:05 AM
did you ever creat a script for this? or did you just do it yourself? because if there is a working script for it, i would love to switch over to vbadvanced gallery.

Wordplay
September 25th, 2005, 05:46 AM
come on! somebody let me know, so i know i can switch over or not.

Brian
September 25th, 2005, 03:33 PM
I do have one that works if you have integrated 4images with vB, but I'm not sure if it would work otherwise.

Wordplay
September 29th, 2005, 04:21 AM
damn, i've gotta get vbadvanced then early next month.

2 Thumbs Up!

mpikounis
October 1st, 2005, 03:53 PM
The only reason I have not yet purchased a license for the gallery is that I have not found an easy way to import our images/categories from 4images. If there is such a script that will make moving to vbadvanced gallery easy please let me know!

Brian may I ask what you meant by

if you have integrated 4images with vB, but I'm not sure if it would work otherwise.

We have integrated 4images with vB 3.05 but now we want to move to 3.5 and the two don't seem to work together anymore. I am sure it can work with some relatively easy changes but I'd rather take this opportunity to move to vbadvanced gallery.

GetGamer.com
November 15th, 2005, 01:22 PM
I'm also interested in an import script from 4images (not integrated with vBulletin) to vBAdvanced Gallery. Any status?