PDA

View Full Version : Photo & File Gallery (and misc features)

Tweak
February 14th, 2005, 07:04 PM
Kind of hard to explain what I am looking for, but so far, from the looks of it, your gallery product is semi-close to having what I need. Basically I run a site for a racing simulator game which shares skins/textures for the cars. People will make a texture file and be required to submit a screenshot along with it. What I need is something that allows user the option to upload a screenshot, and then another upload box for the actual texture file. So when they goto the screenshot of the file on the car, people will have the ability to download the file.

So far that is the only major feature I can think of that is needed. The other thing I know is required is a "featured file" sort of page for the front page of the site (can the gallery be incorporated with CMPS? and can I add a featured file system in CMPS or something?)

Sorry, I haven't purchased a new vB license at the moment because I want to know about this first. If you have any information that can help me out for what I need, that would be great. If this is successful, this will have saved me lots of time for developing the site from scratch :).

Thanks.

Brian
February 15th, 2005, 09:11 AM
Currently there is no option to be able to upload multiple files that will be associated with the same entry.