PDA

View Full Version : Is there a thread where folks are listing thier URLs to 'show off' their vB gallery?

edprush
February 7th, 2005, 02:09 PM
I thought I saw this thread at one time...now I can't seem to find it.

ConqSoft
February 7th, 2005, 02:11 PM
There's a forum to "Show off your vBadvanced", which should include all products.

http://www.vbadvanced.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13

KW802
February 7th, 2005, 02:35 PM
You guys are both right. ;)

There was indeed a thread where somebody was looking for examples of vBa Gallery so that they could get some ideas before purchasing it but for the most part the proper place to promote your site that is using vBa Gallery and/or Links and/or CMPS site would be the forum that that CongSoft gave the link for.

edprush
February 7th, 2005, 04:17 PM
You guys are both right. ;)

There was indeed a thread where somebody was looking for examples of vBa Gallery so that they could get some ideas before purchasing it but for the most part the proper place to promote your site that is using vBa Gallery and/or Links and/or CMPS site would be the forum that that CongSoft gave the link for.

maybe some consideration should be given to break up that forum into categories based up which vBadvanced product you are using....

Thanks.

KW802
February 7th, 2005, 04:22 PM
maybe some consideration should be given to break up that forum into categories based up which vBadvanced product you are using....

Thanks.The only problem you'd have there is when people are using multiple products. On my site I'm using all three (CMPS/Links/Gallery) so that'd get a little messy as to what it would be categorized under.

Brian
February 7th, 2005, 04:32 PM
Search that forum for 'gallery'?