PDA

View Full Version : buy or not buy, this is the question ;)

rapteil
February 3rd, 2005, 09:17 AM
hi there

is there a other module like this gallery who is not so big?
there are to many functions for me, and i dont want to purchase much more :(

Lizard King
February 3rd, 2005, 09:35 AM
Yes there are options like coppermine , 4images etc.. But if you are looking for a fully integrated gallery with vbulletin then you have to pay. I bought my license yesterday and I am pretty happy with it. And if you check around you can easily see that vbagallery is pretty cheap against photopost (another program that offers fully integration with vbulletin) and has all the same features. I think right now vbagallery is the best choice...

rapteil
February 3rd, 2005, 03:05 PM
i dont want another thing to intigrate!!
i want a VB MODUL!!!!!
hmmm
then i must look!

is it possible to get it cheaper??
sponsoring ;) or adverts, affiliate or something like that!

we are a gaming clan and its really tooo much!

KW802
February 3rd, 2005, 03:18 PM
i dont want another thing to intigrate!!
i want a VB MODUL!!!!!
hmmm
then i must look!

is it possible to get it cheaper??
sponsoring ;) or adverts, affiliate or something like that!

we are a gaming clan and its really tooo much!To my knowledge (Brian can correct me if I'm wrong) there is no affiliation or other discount pricing available. At the RC price of $59.99 Gallery is quite a bargain considering the features & level of support it provides. On a personal note, I think RC3 will highlight vBa Gallery's features-to-cost ratio as truly one of the best bargains on the market.

For non-commercial alternatives Lizard King has already mentioned the most common ones. There are also some 'down & dirty' type hacks on vbulletin.org for basic image handling.

ConqSoft
February 3rd, 2005, 03:18 PM
Better buy it now at $59, because once it goes "Gold", the price will increase quite a bit from what I understand.

KW802
February 3rd, 2005, 03:19 PM
Better buy it now at $59, because once it goes "Gold", the price will increase quite a bit from what I understand.Unless Brian has changed his mind, and if I'm remebering correctly, the Gold price will increase by just $10 to $69.

rapteil
February 3rd, 2005, 03:36 PM
ui thats not really good

:)

i must buy quickly!!