View Full Version : PayPal does not support my country ! how can i buy the gallery

December 13th, 2004, 09:28 AM
Brian is looking at other options at this time.

December 20th, 2004, 05:53 PM
I'm waiting too :(

December 25th, 2004, 11:35 AM
Its not somthing that is going to happen over night. Brian needs to find a system that he can work with and that will be good to him as well.

You can pay with a crecid card directly though paypal without a paypal account.

December 27th, 2004, 06:57 AM
What about sending him a money order by mail? Or even Western Union

December 27th, 2004, 10:37 PM
Worldpay is not the best system and considering how much jelsoft is being threatend for fraud I doubt brian will be going with them.

December 28th, 2004, 09:43 PM
Its not that they are not reiable they have threatend jelsoft with 50kUSD + fines for fruad rates ( a month)

December 29th, 2004, 07:34 PM
As I have said, you do NOT need paypal to pay though them, IIRC Brian does have a premire account which means he can take credit cards driectly

December 30th, 2004, 09:39 AM
We are planning on moving to another system in the near future.

Novboy I am sorry to hear that good luck with horrid support times, broken promises and highly expensive thirdparty addons that barely work correctly :)

January 7th, 2005, 04:40 PM
I will try to offer some alternate payment methods as soon as possible. It takes time to research these things though. And providing any kind of bank account info would never happen as that would make it very easy for someone to drain the account.
What about Amazon Honor system ?! it works like Paypal.
or even better Amazon Gift Certificate ?!
also i can't use Paypal
There is antother Company that works like Paypal but it's support all country
it's called http://www.Payzip.com :) as for you to sell check out http://www.payzipmerchant.com/

They are really good :) i have applied with them and i'm waiting for the approval :)

January 12th, 2005, 01:47 PM
2checkout is *okay* - BUT - for every fruad attempt Brain receives, they charge (up the arse) USD$30 - so he'd be loosing more money than he'd make!

and payzip? probably started by that nigerian "heir" to the "king", with all his "money".

January 14th, 2005, 09:32 AM
But we are still waiting for the way

& I can pay with my credit card but not with pay pal

& why you don't extra charge for other international user if there is no cheep way?

January 14th, 2005, 10:44 AM
We are still researching our options, this is not a decision we can make overnight. It needs to be well researched so that we do not need to charge more for the product and lose money ourselfs.

When we come to a decision we will make a public announcment of a new processor :)P

February 17th, 2005, 01:48 PM
We are still making way in research.

Sadly paypal is still the best option.

March 9th, 2005, 10:57 AM
It is definitley the best option if you live in a country accepted by paypal.
No, its the best option for us at this time, in the industry, they provide the lowest fees.

March 10th, 2005, 08:15 AM
I would like to buy gallery as well. Why can't we just send the money to your bank account?

I would be willing to pay US$100 for it.