PDA

View Full Version : PayPal does not support my country ! how can i buy the gallery

NovaBoy
December 13th, 2004, 09:12 AM
Hi,
The title says it all, for Paypal does not support Saudi Arabia.
I have been waiting long for such gallery, and have brought to attention that some people will not be able to buy the script because of the limited number of country's supported in Paypal, the whole Middle East countries includint Gulf Countries and more are not supported !

Please find a solution, i would suggest a bank account information be provided so people who can't use Paypal or do not have a Creditcard would still be able to buy the script by wiering money directly to that account.

Many thanks in "Advanced"
Sincerely,
Ahmed alothman.

Zachery
December 13th, 2004, 09:28 AM
Brian is looking at other options at this time.

NovaBoy
December 13th, 2004, 09:42 AM
i know how can one be so busy especially with the launch of the gallery and every thing related to it,

Thanks Zachery for you attention,
In the midst of all that i wish not to forget thanking Brain for a wonderful job done.
Thank you a million.

rapheal
December 13th, 2004, 11:23 AM
i have the same problem :(

rapheal
December 15th, 2004, 11:02 AM
I can't wait :(

NovaBoy
December 18th, 2004, 06:38 AM
....Any updtaes....!

wouldn't any one sell me te licensee through a bank account transfer.

adigicam
December 20th, 2004, 05:53 PM
I'm waiting too :(

NovaBoy
December 23rd, 2004, 04:39 AM
is there any update !

user 1-2-3
December 24th, 2004, 08:37 AM
I have the same problem with Paypal. Please advice alternative method of payment. Hoping you wanna sell it.

NovaBoy
December 25th, 2004, 07:26 AM
I hope i'm not being noisy !
but we have been waiting for almost 13 days..

you may find more helpful information here Brian about alternative payment methods

http://www.vbadvanced.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3443&highlight=Saudi+Arabia

e.g.
http://www.cashucard.com

or at least provide a bank account information so we can wire money directly to you within 24 hours it will be in your account ..

Zachery
December 25th, 2004, 11:35 AM
Its not somthing that is going to happen over night. Brian needs to find a system that he can work with and that will be good to him as well.

You can pay with a crecid card directly though paypal without a paypal account.

Brian
December 25th, 2004, 09:41 PM
I will try to offer some alternate payment methods as soon as possible. It takes time to research these things though. And providing any kind of bank account info would never happen as that would make it very easy for someone to drain the account.

NovaBoy
December 26th, 2004, 07:11 AM
You can pay with a crecid card directly though paypal without a paypal account.

I would love to use Paypal but it does not accept my Mastercard because it's not from one of the approved countries.. !

NovaBoy
December 26th, 2004, 07:15 AM
I will try to offer some alternate payment methods as soon as possible. It takes time to research these things though. And providing any kind of bank account info would never happen as that would make it very easy for someone to drain the account.
i hope it will not take long, and i understand your comcerns.

i remember an ebay user gave me his account information so i can wire money because i couldn't use paypal. it took 24 hours to be in his account.

NovaBoy
December 27th, 2004, 04:19 AM
World Pay is the solution !
Jelsoft knows how important is the market in countries that are not supported by payal.. so they use worldpay..

http://www.worldpay.com/

pardon me Brian for saying that, but i'm really starting to get tired from asking for a way to buy your script, we have brought that to your attention while you were in the beta testing stage.

Kindly,
Ahmed Alothman

juanchi
December 27th, 2004, 06:51 AM
I have the same problem, I don't know why but Panama is not in the list of approved countrys, and if your country is not in that list you can't pay with a credit card, the system will check the origin of the credit card and will not process the transaction, another alternative will be www.2checkout.com, it is one of the easiest systems to setup.

Reynaldo
December 27th, 2004, 06:57 AM
What about sending him a money order by mail? Or even Western Union

Zachery
December 27th, 2004, 10:37 PM
Worldpay is not the best system and considering how much jelsoft is being threatend for fraud I doubt brian will be going with them.

rapheal
December 28th, 2004, 07:57 PM
Worldpay is not the best system and considering how much jelsoft is being threatend for fraud I doubt brian will be going with them.

REALLY :eek:

I was just going to join till i read ur post !

where did u know about them not being reliable? (I'm Interested)

P.S I'am still waiting for other method of paying for this script :(

Zachery
December 28th, 2004, 09:43 PM
Its not that they are not reiable they have threatend jelsoft with 50kUSD + fines for fruad rates ( a month)

juanchi
December 29th, 2004, 06:13 AM
I don't want to sound rude but I think we should get back to the issue, and that what will be the payment method for users that don't have access to paypal, Brian I know you read these posts and it will be great if you put this issue in your priority list, maybe I'm wrong and it is already and please excuse me if it is so, but If you want Vbadvanced to become a success, not only as the site that develops some of the best hacks for vbulletin, but as a real business you should give a serious look into this issue, in simple words your business is loosing money.

Zachery
December 29th, 2004, 07:34 PM
As I have said, you do NOT need paypal to pay though them, IIRC Brian does have a premire account which means he can take credit cards driectly

juanchi
December 29th, 2004, 08:18 PM
As I have said, you do NOT need paypal to pay though them, IIRC Brian does have a premire account which means he can take credit cards driectly

You don't need paypal if you leave in a country approved by paypal, Zachery could you please take a closer look at the paypal process, it will ask you for the country you are from, and not all country are listed, and you can't trick the system, let's say that you put the United States as your country and you have a real address in the United States it will not work since your credit card was not issued in the United States, is that simple. The systems check for the origin of the credit card and if that card was not issued in a country approved by paypal it will not be charged.

And to be honest your post leave me with a sad face, since it seems like you are not looking at this issue and please tell me if you are not going to look into this so I canīt stop asking for an answer for this problem, if you where you should know by now that it doesn't matter what kind of paypal account you have, If your country is not listed in paypal, you can't do any kind of business with paypal, again, is that simple.

NovaBoy
December 30th, 2004, 03:35 AM
If Jelsoft was threatend by worldpay how come they are stil using there system !
i bought Vbulletin 3 years ago using world pay and jelsoft are still using it !

how come they still use world pay for as long as 3 years and more if they have any problems with them.

i started thinking seriously of http://www.invisionpower.com they have every thing ready for my community ! including a portal and a gallery

Zachery
December 30th, 2004, 09:39 AM
We are planning on moving to another system in the near future.

Novboy I am sorry to hear that good luck with horrid support times, broken promises and highly expensive thirdparty addons that barely work correctly :)

Ranma
January 7th, 2005, 04:40 PM
What about Amazon Honor system ?! it works like Paypal.
or even better Amazon Gift Certificate ?!
also i can't use Paypal
There is antother Company that works like Paypal but it's support all country
it's called http://www.Payzip.com :) as for you to sell check out http://www.payzipmerchant.com/

They are really good :) i have applied with them and i'm waiting for the approval :)

robert_2004
January 12th, 2005, 01:47 PM
2checkout is *okay* - BUT - for every fruad attempt Brain receives, they charge (up the arse) USD$30 - so he'd be loosing more money than he'd make!

and payzip? probably started by that nigerian "heir" to the "king", with all his "money".

adigicam
January 14th, 2005, 09:32 AM
But we are still waiting for the way

& I can pay with my credit card but not with pay pal

& why you don't extra charge for other international user if there is no cheep way?

Zachery
January 14th, 2005, 10:44 AM
We are still researching our options, this is not a decision we can make overnight. It needs to be well researched so that we do not need to charge more for the product and lose money ourselfs.

When we come to a decision we will make a public announcment of a new processor :)P

Alderwazeh
January 21st, 2005, 07:07 AM
Zachary & Brain

Back again to Jelsoft and their limited options in selling the software internationaly. I used their Fax Form to bay for my license ... It works fine
How about developing such kind of payment option in the way that we can fax you the money information and so forth...
In any event you should make a contact point for us whereby we would transfer this money ... We are so interested to have the Gallery as well the professional installation
How about paying to Jelsoft by fax ...!

Please solve this problem as soon as you could ..

Warm Regards

Alderwazeh
www.alderwazeh.com

rapheal
February 17th, 2005, 01:34 PM
still waitting !

any news ?

Zachery
February 17th, 2005, 01:48 PM
We are still making way in research.

Sadly paypal is still the best option.

juanchi
February 17th, 2005, 06:16 PM
We are still making way in research.

Sadly paypal is still the best option.

It is definitley the best option if you live in a country accepted by paypal.

rapheal
March 9th, 2005, 07:07 AM
still waitting !!

any news ??

Zachery
March 9th, 2005, 10:57 AM
It is definitley the best option if you live in a country accepted by paypal.
No, its the best option for us at this time, in the industry, they provide the lowest fees.

PageUp
March 10th, 2005, 08:15 AM
I would like to buy gallery as well. Why can't we just send the money to your bank account?

I would be willing to pay US$100 for it.