PDA

View Full Version : Members on gallery

Delw
December 12th, 2004, 02:33 PM
Brian Awsum job you guys did on this. I will get it asap but I have a few questions.

1. can each member have there own gallery to where other members cant add pictures or change there settings?
ie.
member delw( has my own gallery, but doesnt want member Brian to add pics to my gallery?) Geeze I hope that makes sence)

2. In subscriptions is that like where you charge each member to have an album? If not is it possible? x amount of space for x amount of money.

Ie.our members that have an album on our current gallery are charged a very small fee. this is to help us keep out site going since wee dont do advertisment,

Again you guys do awsum work keep it up.

Delw

ConqSoft
December 12th, 2004, 02:34 PM
2. That's where you will be notified of new pictures. If you want to charge for more space, you do that using vBulletin's built-in Paid Subscriptions/Usergroups.

Brian
December 12th, 2004, 02:53 PM
1). Yes. If you go to the 'Category Admin' link under 'My Stuff' in the gallery navbar then you will see the options for this.

2). As mentioned above, the subscriptions is just an email subscription. However, you can set which usergroups are allowed to add categories, so it shouldn't be a problem to set up a paid subscription with vBulletin and let that update the user's usergroup.

Delw
December 12th, 2004, 03:03 PM
Brain, conqsoft
Thank you

I'll pick it up in the next day or so.

Awsum product

Delw