PDA

View Full Version : purchase process?

nyifan
December 10th, 2004, 03:38 PM
Hi, sorry if this is one of those DOH! questions...

I just purchased vBGallery thru paypal. The email address used with paypal is different than my vBa forums email - this won't cause any problems obtaining my license or accessing the download, right?

I'm looking fwd to getting my license info and getting home from work so I can install and start playing!

Thanks Brian and everyone who tested and made this possible!

Brian
December 10th, 2004, 03:48 PM
It shouldn't matter what email you used. For some reason your license wasn't added after the purchase, but I've just added it for you.

nyifan
December 10th, 2004, 04:05 PM
Thanks Brian!!
just saw it on there, and grabbed the download - now if y ou could make it be 6pm EST so I can go home and play, i'd be forever in your debt ;)

Brian
December 10th, 2004, 04:07 PM
Sure, I can do that. You'll have to give me a few hours though. :p

bluesteel
December 10th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Hi, sorry if this is one of those DOH! questions...

I just purchased vBGallery thru paypal. The email address used with paypal is different than my vBa forums email - this won't cause any problems obtaining my license or accessing the download, right?

I'm looking fwd to getting my license info and getting home from work so I can install and start playing!

Thanks Brian and everyone who tested and made this possible!

Hi Brian,
I seem to have the same problem, except that my email addy hasn't changed.
Any help would be appreciated.

Brian
December 10th, 2004, 04:35 PM
Hmm... Not sure why it wouldn't have been added. I just added it for you though.

Martyjp
December 10th, 2004, 04:40 PM
Just purchased as well and members area is empty, mail used to purchase was donate[at]forums4games.com

bluesteel
December 10th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Hmm... Not sure why it wouldn't have been added. I just added it for you though.
Cheers Brian for your prompt reply and action.
Here goes..............!