PDA

View Full Version : renew using paypal?

sean747
November 20th, 2005, 02:51 PM
Hi there,

my account has just been expired and I want to renew for updates, and I was wondering if there is anyway I can pay through paypal? if so please tell me what e-mail account I should sent the payment and the informaiton to, thank you.

Michael P
November 20th, 2005, 06:49 PM
You can by sending your renewal information along with your PayPal payment to: orders@photopost.com

sean747
November 22nd, 2005, 02:38 PM
thank you for your reply, I'll do that shortly.

Axe
November 22nd, 2005, 02:54 PM
Sean: I don't know if you're in a country where they offer it, but PayPal do offer visa/mastercard cards so you can purchase from stores/sites that don't accept paypal, but still have the funds taken from your PayPal account - you can also use it at ATM machines to withdraw cash without having to wait 3-5 days for it to transfer to your bank account.

sean747
November 26th, 2005, 01:30 PM
Cool thanks Axe, I live in the U.S., I already know about the ATM but didn't know about the first thing that you said about paying by paypal for sites that accept visa/mastercard, thanks for letting me know :)

Chuck S
November 26th, 2005, 01:33 PM
Yep I have a paypal mastercard that pulls from my paypal account. It is quite nice to have to access my play money.