PDA

View Full Version : Photopostdev.com closed?

vissa
November 3rd, 2005, 10:32 PM
When I try to go to photopostdev, I am getting a message that it has been closed down due to user feedbal? What's that all about?

-vissa

Michael P
November 4th, 2005, 06:48 AM
We simply didn't have the community support we needed for a successful forum. There were plenty of people who wanted mods, but few people providing them.

As such, we've opened mod forums here in the members area to try and bridge the gap. We don't support Mods (except our own), but we will try to helppeople out as best as possible.

SaN-DeeP
November 4th, 2005, 08:38 AM
We simply didn't have the community support we needed for a successful forum. There were plenty of people who wanted mods, but few people providing them.

As such, we've opened mod forums here in the members area to try and bridge the gap. We don't support Mods (except our own), but we will try to helppeople out as best as possible.
wise decision..

mtha
November 4th, 2005, 09:13 AM
are you going to port mods over there here?

Michael P
November 4th, 2005, 09:46 AM
I'm not sure what you mean.

mtha
November 4th, 2005, 11:05 AM
there should be a lot of modifications posted on photopostdev.com, are they going to be available here?

Michael P
November 4th, 2005, 02:21 PM
If the people choose to post them here. I'm not going to go find every mod and then post them here if that is what you are asking. But if there is a specific mod that people want, I can try to take a look for it.

steffonator
November 10th, 2005, 09:42 AM
What about mods for Classifieds?