PDA

View Full Version : I am willing to host photopostdev

redtailboa
October 12th, 2005, 09:49 AM
I am willing to host photopostdev or a site of similar function. Are any of you guys interested?

I would like to get ahold of the original person who ran the site and see about getting a copy of the database. I could buy a domain and vb license this week if needed.

Chuck S
October 12th, 2005, 11:31 AM
You'll need to contact the admin of that site and ask.

However the issue with Photopostdev was never lack of hosting.

It was always the issue of no coders helping out. Plenty of people looking for how to hack things but not enough people to answer.

redtailboa
October 12th, 2005, 11:53 AM
You'll need to contact the admin of that site and ask.

However the issue with Photopostdev was never lack of hosting.

It was always the issue of no coders helping out. Plenty of people looking for how to hack things but not enough people to answer.

Oh ok. I just thought I would throw the idea out there. My issue was not being able to go to the site and download what is already there.

Chuck S
October 12th, 2005, 12:16 PM
You can ask that site owner surely.

I was just letting you know the issue of why it was closed. People keep coming here complaining about the site and lack of response.

KingAdora
October 15th, 2005, 10:03 AM
Seems a bit silly to close it though :/ That's not going to help the matter.

Chuck S
October 15th, 2005, 10:12 AM
I dont know why you consider that silly. We do not support code modification at all. Photopostdev.com was never part of photopost.com which is where alot of confusion comes in.

Now we opened a UNSUPPORTED MODIFICATION FORUM on this site for users to post. The forum rules are posted there.