PDA

View Full Version : photo post classifieds

digitalninja42
September 19th, 2005, 11:04 AM
I just purchased photo post php and review post php and photo post classifieds php and for some reason I cant get to the photopost classifieds section to download the product. It keeps taking me to the photo post php section to download.

Michael P
September 19th, 2005, 12:17 PM
You have to close your browser and open a new one and use the classifieds userid/password to login to get to the Classifieds members area. This is because we don't current have a way of combining licenses into one login.

TundraSoul
September 20th, 2005, 12:10 AM
I should add the method for managing licenses is a real PITA. When you have multiple licenses for multiple products, trying to remember the unfamiliar numbers and passwords is almost impossible. We need one central login to view and manage all our licenses, upgrade products, personalize, download, etc.

You have to close your browser and open a new one and use the classifieds userid/password to login to get to the Classifieds members area. This is because we don't current have a way of combining licenses into one login.

Michael P
September 20th, 2005, 09:47 AM
I agree and would like to find something better; but given the need for an end-to-end solution the covers purchasing, licensing, etc. we are stuck with what we have until someone can provide a better solution (we don't have the time to develop our own).

Gottcha
October 10th, 2005, 10:13 AM
how do i go about getting my password and username so i can download the new classifieds app?

i found my email for reviewpost and photopost but not for the classifieds program.

Gottcha
October 10th, 2005, 02:17 PM
Found it