PDA

View Full Version : Error this morning in mysql_fetch_row...:(

rcull
September 17th, 2005, 12:11 PM
When I went to my homepage this morning I was greated with a bunch of errors.....:(
http://www.teambuick.com/forums

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/teambuic/public_html/showroom/inc_features.php on line 116

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/teambuic/public_html/classifieds/inc_ads.php on line 113

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/teambuic/public_html/reviews/inc_reviews.php on line 113

These were three "hacks" that have been working great up untill this morning. They suddenly failed. From the bit of reading I have done, it probably has something to do with database access?

As I look farther, I notice that both the ppclassifieds and the pphotopost programs have received errors...

The photopost error reads like:

MySQL error reported!

Script: index

Query: SELECT id,user,userid,cat,storecat,title,bigimage,views,height,width, id*0+RAND() as rand_col FROM pp_photos WHERE approved='1' ORDER BY rand_col DESC

Result: Got error 12 from table handler

Database handle: Resource id #23

The classifieds reads like:

We're sorry, but the system experienced an unrecoverable error. Please try again later.

Script: index

Query: SELECT id,user,userid,cat,title,bigimage,views, id*0+RAND() as rand_col FROM ppc_products WHERE approved='1' AND status='0' ORDER BY rand_col DESC

Result: Got error 12 from table handler

Database handle: Resource id #23

Here is where the error is: http://www.teambuick.com/showroom/

I used both the "repair" features on the vb3 and the cpanel's MySQL with no good results.

I looked around the cpanel database admin, but couldn't spot anything (mostly because I don't know anything).

I got this in my email:
Database error in vBulletin 3.0.7:

Invalid SQL:
SELECT DISTINCT user.email, user.languageid
FROM vb3_moderator AS moderator
LEFT JOIN vb3_user AS user USING(userid)
WHERE moderator.forumid IN (85,67,-1) AND
(moderator.permissions & 32768)

mysql error: Got error 12 from table handler

mysql error number: 1030

How should I proceed?

Thank you

rcull
September 17th, 2005, 12:58 PM
This seems to be a case of a dissappearing error!

I don't believe I did anything to cause it, and I don't believe I did anything that fixed it, but it has gone, partially come back and gone again!?!?!?

I wonder if my host is working on something that has caused it?

rcull
September 17th, 2005, 04:33 PM
And it's back again!

So if anyone can point me...!

Should I try a "restore" database from back up in the cpanel?

Thanks

Chuck S
September 17th, 2005, 05:10 PM
That is a mysql memory error when trying to process the query. You need to contact your host. You might need another bigger server is this is shared or dedicated need to purchase allocate more memory.