View Full Version : RC3....sigh
September 13th, 2005, 03:34 PM
Here we go again. :(
Upgraded my board to RC3 after seeing 5.14 was released which supports 3.5. Didnt noticed it only supported RC2. Blah.
Getting these errors on my gallery index.
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /gallery/forums/vb3.php on line 25
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /gallery/forums/vb3.php on line 54
Also cant login and yes my cookies are set to bb in vBulletin and option 172 in the pp_settings table. Omega or Michael had any luck with RC3 yet?
September 13th, 2005, 03:40 PM
works just fine
You don't have one of two things set right. Your have changed either the database or table prefix for VB3 as that error tells me we can't get the user's info from the user's table
September 13th, 2005, 03:59 PM
Ahh yes I ran tableprefix.php after my upgrade. Checking options in DB now.
September 13th, 2005, 04:05 PM
Option 83 updated with vb35_ which is my new prefix. Line 54 error went away but still showing the Line 25 error and I cant log in yet. Imagine thats because photopost still doesnt see the DB. I noticed the version number of Photopost is still set to 5.11. Is that expected for 5.14?
September 13th, 2005, 06:23 PM
Check the database settings in your photopost config
September 14th, 2005, 07:57 AM
Ok Im pretty sure Photopost is seeing the vBulletin DB since the categories I can see when Im logged out and logged in are different and correct. I still cant shake the line 25 error and Photopost still doesnt consider me an admin when I try going to adm-index.php.
September 14th, 2005, 08:01 AM
You sure you have uploaded the NEW vb3.php file
September 14th, 2005, 08:11 AM
Yah I nuked my entire public_html folder and reuploaded vBulletin, vbAdvanced and Photopost from zips. Going to make sure again.
September 14th, 2005, 08:18 AM
Well I copied everything except config-inc.php and config-int.php from the 514 zip to my directory and magically it started working. Dont understand how anything old could have been hanging around since I nuked my public_html directory but I guess we can chalk it up to user error. Thanks for the assist Omegatron.
September 14th, 2005, 08:38 AM
It would not be the first time that FTP clients did not overwright older files with newer ones.
Your initial error had to do with changing your table prefix
Your next error has to do with having older files onboard and I would think that being vb3.php as the initialization variable was changed to $vbuserid
vBulletin® v3.8.1, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.