PDA

View Full Version : Considering Photopost!

doggy1
August 20th, 2005, 07:29 AM
Hi I am considering photopost for my forum. I am new to all of this and just got my forum up and running. I just checked with my server, site5.com and I hear that they are photopost ready.

I like to keep things easy and wanted to make sure that all I need to do is purchase the software and the installation and all I do is sit back and wait for you to install. Is this right or do I actually have to do any uploading myself?

Thanks. My site is www.corvettevalley.com

Chuck S
August 20th, 2005, 08:53 AM
Nope if you purchase the install we complete the install usually that day or next day and notify you that everything has been completed

doggy1
August 20th, 2005, 09:06 AM
Nope if you purchase the install we complete the install usually that day or next day and notify you that everything has been completed
Thank you for the reply. I will be going with photopost. I do want to know something though. I am experimenting with new styles for my forum. I have not selected what I want though. If I upload the photopost now, and decide to change my style would there be any problems? Or do I need to select my style now and THEN put in photopost?

Thank you.