PDA

View Full Version : Member area access expired so...

Sola
August 13th, 2005, 07:24 AM
Member area access expired. 3 licences. While in the process of considering a renewal, I lost my hard drive and all the files I downloaded from inception.

Suggestion: There should be an option in the member area for you to re-download THE LAST VERSION YOU PAID FOR. It can remain accessible at least for a year after the expiration of your member area access.

I don't have the funds for a renewal right now, but I sure would like my backup unmodified originals on my nard drive - 2 PPs and 1 RP.

Thanks.

Chuck S
August 13th, 2005, 12:03 PM
Hello

Once we release a new version it replaces the current version so there are no old versions linked so this is not an option.

If you would like members access you would need to renew that. This is pretty standard in the industry that you must have access to download the software.

Sola
September 9th, 2005, 09:19 PM
You folks sometimes write as if some of us are not in the same "industry", using a zillion other software. And you should not operate with a mind closed to new ideas. My request was simple enough: There should be an option in the member area for you to re-download THE LAST VERSION YOU PAID FOR on expiration of your license. Another person would simply say "thank you for the suggestion". That is Customer Service. Not counters that take no one anywhere. Oh well, its your product.

I am trying now to take advantage of a specially reduced renewal price for PP and RP. The Yahoo system seems to be asking for the full price ($39). Did you really send out that email or is it just my imagination?

Chuck S
September 9th, 2005, 10:04 PM
Sola

There is no close mind here. You asked a question and I answered. I can definately state that most every product I know of operates the same we way do so this is definately the norm in the industry of paid software. Once your member's area access is over it is over.

You must read the email we sent out and it has a coupon you can use to renew your member's access for $15.00

Sola
September 10th, 2005, 02:01 AM
Anyway I can regenerate those coupon emails - for RP and PP b4 this expires? An address I should contact? Thanks.

Chuck S
September 10th, 2005, 07:00 AM
Well you can contact custserv@photopost.com and they can give you the coupon. I do beleive it is only good one one renewal though. The second would be normal price

Sola
September 10th, 2005, 01:42 PM
Thanks.
I have 2 of PP and one of RP. I'm hoping I can renew one of each.

Chuck S
September 10th, 2005, 03:10 PM
Pretty sure the extra low price is only on ONE license renewal.

Sola
September 10th, 2005, 11:49 PM
Yes, got the email from CS. I can have only one. Won't give me one RP and one PP.
Thanks for the help.

Sola
September 11th, 2005, 12:00 AM
Is there a way to pay with Paypal?

Chuck S
September 11th, 2005, 09:39 AM
I do beleive we accept paypal from standing customers you can email them about this as well