PDA

View Full Version : Before purchase

saeedku
July 25th, 2005, 03:05 AM
Hello
We have website, this website also include VB forum, we had 4 area in home page, each area will display latest 5 image from one category, also we need to integrate the security with VB.
so can we do this using your sicrpt, and who?
Regards

Michael P
July 25th, 2005, 09:48 AM
Full integration with vBulletin is included with the application - you can see plenty of examples of this in our Sites In Action (http://www.photopost.com/action/index.php) area. The script and instructions to include images on your forum homepage is also included in the product.

saeedku
July 26th, 2005, 07:18 AM
That is fine..
I attach one image to clear what we are looking for, in the home page of our site we want to display 5 image from 2 diffrent categories, each category will have it's own box in the home page.
Did your secript support this feature.
Best regards
Saeed

Michael P
July 26th, 2005, 10:34 AM
You could modify the include script to pull from only one category - to put in two boxes would require modifying the code as we only have one photo block in the script.

saeedku
July 28th, 2005, 01:06 AM
Ok, but how will do the modification, I do mot know anything about PHP, also maybe I'll need to add more than two category in home page.
Please advice
Regards

Michael P
July 28th, 2005, 10:00 AM
Well, if you do it within one photo block, its a simple change that we can tell you how to do. If you want seperate instances of the box, then that would likely fall into a custom development job since it would take a few hours - our man Chuck does all custom work for a fee and could quote you if that is the direction you want to go in.

saeedku
August 1st, 2005, 01:40 AM
Ok, lets say that I need 5 boxes, and each box will display latest 5 images had been added to the selected category.
How much that will cost me?
Regards