PDA

View Full Version : New 5.1 works great.

garybrun
May 25th, 2005, 06:14 PM
The new 5.1 works great and has a speeded up a lot for me.

http://www.minelabowners.com/forum/index.php

Fully intregrated with phpBB2 2.015

Well done chaps... love it B=0

Michael P
May 25th, 2005, 06:32 PM
Glad to hear it! I did some serious reworking of the code which should make for a noticable improvement in any setup; forum or standalone. I'm really excited about this release, alot of hard work from everyone involved.

Cheers!

garybrun
May 25th, 2005, 06:34 PM
well it goes likes s*it of a shoval now. :-)

Chuck S
May 25th, 2005, 06:36 PM
Gary nice photo include on phpbb page. Just a note though you do know you can set forum styles to yes and have Photopost use your forum stylesheet right? Looking at your photopost your still using the default style

garybrun
May 25th, 2005, 06:38 PM
yes I know that :-)

Chuck S
May 25th, 2005, 06:56 PM
;) yeah just making sure as thats a nice phpbb style that would look like over photopost and some people dont know they can use the forum styles

iloco
May 25th, 2005, 07:43 PM
Works great for me and I didn't have to ask for help this time.
No problems at all with the install other than a cople of small things I was able to change.

The months I had to shorten in english.php to get rid scroll bar. Other than that it works great so far.
Thanks guys for making the installs work so well. :)

Rids
May 26th, 2005, 09:12 AM
Working great so far, the members love the new upload system and the comments history, not to mention the increase in speed. I am a little disappointed that the contest mode wasn't spruced up a bit though, multiple votes and the ability to vote while looking at an image are close to the top of my priority list. Anyway, all in all a very good upgrade that works really well with vB3 :)