View Full Version : Shrink the thumbnail next to ad listing?
May 10th, 2005, 03:09 PM
1) I want to make the thumbnail shown on the ad listings smaller, perhaps half the size of what it is now. How would I go about this?
2) Also, is it possible to allow for more photos to be uploaded for an ad?
3) Can you make it charge a different price depending on how many days they want to post an ad for?
May 10th, 2005, 05:46 PM
You'd probably get a better response if you post down in Classifieds. You can set the size of your thumbnails in the admin options browse around a bit - nothing is easy to find. 2- I don't know I am downrev on classifieds but reviewpost will support 3 photos. 3-probably not without mods
May 10th, 2005, 06:27 PM
1) "avatar" size is set in the get_imagethumb() function in pp-inc.php; it's 50% of your thumbnail size. You would need to change the * .5 to something smaller to get a less than 50% size.
2) We support three and to add more would require modification of the code.
3) Not without modifying the code.
May 10th, 2005, 08:37 PM
1) Thank you :)
2) How much mofication would be needed? I know basic PHP but not enough to be writing my own scripts and what not. Would it be a matter of copy paste or would it take some serious editing?
3) ^Refer to number 2 lol
May 10th, 2005, 09:13 PM
#2 would be a little bit of work because you'd have to add fields to the product database for the files, modify the upload and templates to accomidate more uploads and then change the showproduct layouts to handle more images. We'll probably add more to an upgrade in the future.
#3, I'm not sure off the top of my head. You'd have to modify uploadproduct.php to check the timeframe selected and apply a dollar amount to it.
May 11th, 2005, 12:58 AM
ah screw it, I will just wait for a future release lol. Thanks :)
vBulletin® v3.8.1, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.