PDA

View Full Version : Ready to buy: Options question.....?

NOok
April 23rd, 2005, 02:09 PM
Hello, I tried the coppermine gallery for my site, it just isn't doing what we need. What I need to do is this:

1) Admin can make categories for galleries
2) Admin can move albums to other categories, move pictures from one album to another, or delete images one by one if need be.
3) Members can upload publicly viewable albums within the categories.
4) Members can manually change the order of images in an album they created if need be.
5) Members can only post new or edit images in albums they created.
6) Just needs the typical gallery type admin options like setting hte thumbnail size, image upload size, approval for uploads option, etc..
7) the gallery/.albums page uses the same header and looks integrated into the rest of the site pages.... ( www.utahfordclub.com ) from a gallery link on the main button bar near the top.

On the photopost featured site www.fordforums.com there is a link on the right, for 'members garage' is this part of the photopost package? If not, does anyone have in formation as to what they are using? I have asked their webmaster but have not yet heard a reply.

N

Michael P
April 23rd, 2005, 03:11 PM
1) Yes.
2) Albums are assigned to categories by the owner. Admins can move pictures between albums and delete images one by one.
3) Members can assign albums to categories (if you let them).
4) Yes.
5) Yes.
6) Yes.
7) Yes.

The Members Garage areas is not PhotoPost; looks like it might be a mod for vB.