PDA

View Full Version : Classified : languages ?

fabz
April 18th, 2005, 03:41 AM
Hello
I'm interrested in buying Photopost classified.
I allready have photopost pro, and reviewpost.
I had to spend lot of time translating them, making this quite annoying... does Photopost Classified support french or where to find french support for your products ?

SaN-DeeP
April 18th, 2005, 07:34 AM
I assume classifieds does supports French Language via templates:
Check the complete features list here:
http://www.photopost.com/class/featuresphp.html

fabz
April 18th, 2005, 02:28 PM
Thank you, but I know this.
Should be great to have a language library somewhere...

Chuck S
April 18th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Photopost is the only product with French language support. We rely on customer submissions for language packs and so far in Reviewpost and Classifieds no one has submitted any.

fabz
April 21st, 2005, 04:37 PM
I can give you the french pack I made.... where ? how ?

Sorry for that, but I use this post to tell you that I asked your commercial staff if it was possible to have a discount coupon because I want to buy Classified too (I have PP and RP)... I had no answer...

rabbitek
April 25th, 2005, 12:06 PM
I can give you the french pack I made.... where ? how ?

Sorry for that, but I use this post to tell you that I asked your commercial staff if it was possible to have a discount coupon because I want to buy Classified too (I have PP and RP)... I had no answer...

tu reve non!!!

Chuck S
April 25th, 2005, 12:39 PM
I cant answer for them if they give discounts or not. You emailed sales@photopost.com?

fabz
April 25th, 2005, 04:50 PM
Yes I did.

easyskillz
September 6th, 2007, 02:56 PM
anyone made a french translation?

Chuck S
September 6th, 2007, 03:26 PM
The only translations I see posted for classifieds are german, swedish and icelandic and any languages users have submitted can be found by clicking that link. I would suggest you contact fabz above and see if he will share with you his french file which he did not post there

http://www.photopost.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=182

easyskillz
September 6th, 2007, 08:34 PM
i pmed him...Will see if he likes to share.

Thanks Chuck !