PDA

View Full Version : Photopost 5 Available?

mindstool
March 22nd, 2005, 05:17 PM
Hello,

I purchased a license for Photopost in August of last year and I'm trying to download Photopost 5. When I click on the "download" link it takes me to edit my license but I can't download the program anywhere. Do you need to renew your license in order to get v5? Has my program updates expired? I'm asking because it's been less than 6 months and I just upgraded to 4.86(?) what seemed like a month ago maybe? Then when I tried to look at the thread for v5, the first post is displayed while the rest are nowhere to be found. I'm logged into the members area.... Hrmmmm so what's going on?

Mindstool

b6gm6n
March 23rd, 2005, 05:07 AM
HI..

You should in theory be able to access the new downloads for a year after you purchased your licence, please contact sales[at]photopost[dot]com for further help, i'm sure you'll be able to get this resolved, cheers

-T

Chuck S
March 23rd, 2005, 05:20 AM
If you have other licenses etc you may want to clear your cookies and cache and try again.

mindstool
March 23rd, 2005, 08:14 AM
Well... Weird deal... But I cleared cookies and cache and still nothing. Exactly the same as I described above. I only have one license. Who can I get with to prove my license info and date of purchase? I still have all the emails...

Chuck S
March 23rd, 2005, 09:48 AM
Your members access works fine

http://www.photopost.com/members/members.pl

You would enter your username password for our members area

I have emailed the email on file through our automated system to email your access