PDA

View Full Version : Classifieds question

CaddisNJF
March 11th, 2005, 10:47 PM
How many additional fields can I create. Can I rename the current fields, and how many photo's can I upload at once. It appears that the samples allow for 3. Can I have 8 or 10?

A few other questions... Can I create additional registration fields should I not choose to use Vbulletin for my registration? Can I have something like what Vbulletin uses for Aim / Yahoo... Icons... so if you're using one of the messaging systems, you click on the Icon by the users name and it launches AIM to send a PM to that user.

Hope I was clear enough. A client of mine would like to purchase a system like this, but they want to know the answers to the above first.

Thanks a bunch.

Michael P
March 12th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Classifieds allows for three images at this time. If you integrate with a forum, the forum has total control over the regsitration process, we don't register users an insert them into a forums database. If you don't plan to use a forum, then you can use the internal system which has fields for Yahoo, etc. but does not have additional custom fields.