PDA

View Full Version : photopost classifieds question

disco4me
March 10th, 2005, 05:09 PM
I am interested in Photopost classifieds for doing job postings. Do you have a couple of sample sites you can provide me with the URL's of?

Thank you

Michael P
March 10th, 2005, 05:41 PM
I don't know of any actual URLs using it for this purpose although it is built into the system. I provided some very basic templates to get started, but haven't had alot of feedback on this set of templates.

http://www.photopostdev.com/classifieds/index.php

You can play around with the basic templates on the dev site.

disco4me
March 10th, 2005, 06:12 PM
On the classifieds link you provided, there is a "Help Wanted" header with a listing under it. When I went to it, it show some things that don't seem consistant with a help wanted ad, i.e.: for sale, asking price and contact seller. Is this the template for the help wanted ad or is there a way I can see the real help wanted template?

I think this is a great idea and concept for vbulletin.

thanks
Jay

Michael P
March 10th, 2005, 07:31 PM
Sorry, I had changed a setting during testing. Recheck the page.

nasko
June 17th, 2009, 05:03 PM
Use for job postings is stated in the features of the new photopost classified, but i cant find anything in the control panel for job postings

Chuck S
June 17th, 2009, 05:05 PM
I think you mean the help wanted template. The new classifieds just released says it has a business template type added.

nasko
June 17th, 2009, 05:21 PM
I think you mean the help wanted template. The new classifieds just released says it has a business template type added.

I mean the describtion from this page

Chuck S
June 17th, 2009, 05:21 PM
Yes that would be the help wanted ad type. You would enable that ad type and assign a category to use that template type. Then users can post help wanted ads.