PDA

View Full Version : Classified's Admin demo? Auction option in demo?

JDebler
February 9th, 2005, 03:34 PM
Hello! :)

Slight confusion on my part, I go here to have a look at the new Classifieds 2.0 demo:
http://www.photopost.com/classifieds/adm-index.php

and I get this message...

You are not a valid administrator or moderator!

Just wondering if I am looking in the wrong place.

ALSO...I made a test classifieds post in the demo here:
http://www.photopost.com/classifieds/index.php

and I saw no area to select to make it an auction style listing or a place to make a PayPal payment for a listing.

We are very interested in this, is there a place where we can at least take a look at a paid, auction style listing?

Maybe I am just missing something. Fill me in! I've been considering puchasing this package for a while, and with the release of 2.0, I am really interested. I just need to see a few more demos to make sure it will work with what I have in mind. Thanks!

Michael P
February 9th, 2005, 04:09 PM
I'm a little behind with the PP beta and have it on my list to update the demo for Classifieds. HOpe to have it done later this week.

JDebler
February 9th, 2005, 04:21 PM
I'm a little behind with the PP beta and have it on my list to update the demo for Classifieds. HOpe to have it done later this week.

Sounds great and completely understandable. I'll be watching and waiting. Thanks!

Peekay
February 20th, 2005, 06:11 AM
I was also hoping to show a client the classifieds admin demo. Any idea of when it will be available? If it's still a work in progress, could you possibly make the old version available in the meantime? That would be adequate for me to demonstrate what the basic options are. :confused:

Peekay
February 24th, 2005, 07:53 PM
Bump. :confused: . Some screenshots would be better than nothing?

Michael P
February 24th, 2005, 08:38 PM
I just finished updating the PhotoPost Admin demo; I'll start working on the Classifieds tomorrow and try to get it online.

Peekay
February 25th, 2005, 01:58 PM
That's great. I look forward to seeing it.

Michael P
February 25th, 2005, 02:29 PM
The Admin Demo is back online.

Peekay
February 26th, 2005, 06:49 AM
thx. :D