PDA

View Full Version : Thought I'd share these photos....

Michael P
February 7th, 2005, 10:19 AM
I can't describe the feeling of watching my kids sleep; it's amazing how they will cuddle up and go to sleep on the couch at night. Sabrina (the one holding the baby), loves to rock the baby to sleep until they are both fast asleep.

I can't think of the words, but I often take their picture so that later when they grow up, I'll be able to look back and remember that feeling.

http://www.michaelpierce.com/fun/sabsavsah.jpg
http://www.michaelpierce.com/fun/sabsav.jpg

Chuck S
February 7th, 2005, 11:18 AM
Very Beautiful Kids

They grow up quick though. Here is a snap of my daughter who just turned 15 a few days ago about 5 months ago.

http://www.reeftalk.com/LisaSoccer.jpg

Michael P
February 8th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Beautiful girl, Chuck; hope you have a bat by the door. :lol:

mlucek
February 8th, 2005, 07:00 PM
And, if/when the a boy brings her home from a date, make sure he sees you sitting there polishing up your shotgun :D

b6gm6n
February 8th, 2005, 07:42 PM
Your both lucky! - i've always wanted to be a father...maybe one day!, i've always hoped for a daughter! - anyways, i was gonna be named after my father...but "Dad" was a silly name i thought! (thats a joke btw) :)

-T

Chuck S
February 8th, 2005, 09:31 PM
I collect sniper rifles so beleive me I have cleaned my guns when boys have entered the house.

I do not allow car dating or alone time other than say a movie or so yet at this age so I am taking it slow.

She does have a good head on her shoulders though. She is a freshman in high school and made varsity soccer first time out and is currently on Junior Varsity Wrestling where she has won all but two matchs in her weight class of 112 and took the County for her weight division

mjm
February 8th, 2005, 10:16 PM
Michael what a pose of the furry one on the left - top pic :)

Thanks for sharing this rare precious moment when all is quiet in the house!

Mark

Chuck S
February 8th, 2005, 10:46 PM
Definately has cute girls ;)

He is going to have his hands full in say another 10 years ;)

mjm
February 9th, 2005, 12:01 AM
I was a thorn between 6 roses.
3 girls - me - 3 girls

Mark
...learned early on never to under estimate the power and influence of a group of women

Chuck S
February 9th, 2005, 10:53 AM
;)

Well in my family I am the oldest of 4 boys.

Now My Parents never being able to bear any daughters have 5 granddaughters and 1 grandson and 1 step-grandson.

My Brothers and I managed to sire up until my nephew Jake was born 2 years ago all girls. Kind of a weird thing. My parents tried and tried to get a daughter thus resulting in 4 boys but no luck. They spoil the hell out of the grandkids though as a result of not having any daughters

The fun part is seeing who they take after. While I have personally met Michael I have never met his wife only seen pictures.

I would say the oldest girl takes after the mother and the middle one takes after Michael in looks. The baby too early to tell ;)