PDA

View Full Version : Classifieds questions before purchase

nghia
February 3rd, 2005, 10:10 PM
Hello,

I'm very much interested in the PP Classifieds script. I have a couple of questions before i make my purchase :

1/ Does the latest V2 version support VBulletin 2.3.0

2/ Is it possible to restrict ads posting to a particular usergroup? (for exemple my club members)

3/ Is it possible to limit ads posting to let's say 5 ads to all other usergroups?

4/ I have seen that you can leave a comment to an ads. Is it possible to give the possibility to the ad owner to disable comment posting?

5/ The feedback system. It seems that you can leave only one feedback to a user. What happen when you buy several times to the same person and you have mixed results? Is it possible to give feedback on transactions instead?

if "No" to any of the questions, could you send a quote for custom dev? thank you for a promising script!

Michael P
February 4th, 2005, 08:46 AM
1) Yes.
2) Yes.
3) Not currently, but will be soon.
4) Not currently.
5) Then you can change your feedback - its like an opinion, you have one at any given time.

omegatron does custom development work for hire and I know he is already working on #3 and you would need to talk to him about any other work.

nghia
February 4th, 2005, 06:27 PM
Thank you Michael for the fast reply. How soon is "soon" for number 3?

5/ can you disable that for in v2 ?

Michael P
February 4th, 2005, 06:32 PM
I'll let Chuck comment on his timeframe; but the next release of Classifieds isnt expected for another couple of months.

Disable feedback? Yes.

nghia
February 4th, 2005, 07:23 PM
Couple of months is not "soon". I will have to contact Omegatron for a custom dev then. Anyway i can get his email? thank you for your help.

Chuck S
February 4th, 2005, 07:43 PM
chuck@photopost.com