PDA

View Full Version : How much time to get photopost?

hernan
January 15th, 2005, 08:19 PM
I place my order on Fri Jan 14 18:57:47 PST 2005.. weekend they work? Or Im going to able to download it on monday?

b6gm6n
January 15th, 2005, 09:52 PM
Patience my dear boy... once you have it, you won't look backl! - worth the wait! :)

(i'd bet you'll be downloading this monday!)

-T

Chuck S
January 16th, 2005, 03:48 AM
I would check your email as we process orders every day of the week ;)

hernan
January 16th, 2005, 07:59 PM
thanks! I got it! BUT! I dont have the directory of ImageMagick,gd1,2 of my hosting! GGRRRR!

anyone using velcom.com? know that?

b6gm6n
January 16th, 2005, 11:33 PM
solidhost.com

cant beat it!

-T

VSDan
January 17th, 2005, 11:35 AM
I'm in the same boat. Placed order last Friday around noon, still awaiting download.

nexia
January 17th, 2005, 12:20 PM
Orders made by Friday can be processed next week, as Guys here are not 24/24 in the office!!!

Chuck S
January 17th, 2005, 01:54 PM
I doubt that is the case here.

We process orders 24/7. Orders are usually processed within 24 hours and in as little as a couple hours all depends on time of day. We manually verify each order. If there is something not right in the order we contact by email and ask and wait for a response.

Most likely the order has been completed and your spam filter ate your email with the download codes. Not the first time we have seen that.

I would if I where you send an email to sales@photopost.com and ask about your order. Try and include as much info you have and send from the email address you placed in the order.

They should get back to you shortly

VSDan
January 17th, 2005, 02:17 PM
Thanks for the response. Not spam filter issue as antispam client (Nortons) is only configured to flag spam and not delete, and I manually inspect every email - including those flagged as spam. However, I have sent an email to sales. More than likely just an oversight somewhere =)