PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to use PhotoPost to create a 'before and after' photo gallery?

edprush
January 3rd, 2005, 06:01 PM
This would entail 2 simultaneous uploads and the thumbnail preview would include two images..the before and after.

I am want users to upload and comment on photos before and after remodeling projects.

Are there any PhotoPost users already doing something like this?

Thank you.

Michael P
January 3rd, 2005, 07:11 PM
We don't have a side-by-side image capability; that reallys falls into a specialized presentation that would require some code work. You could always have users setup albums with before-and-after photos set in groups.

edprush
January 5th, 2005, 01:43 PM
Is there a way to have side-by-side before and after photos in categories such as: Kitchens, Bathrooms, Family Rooms without modifying the code?

I understand what you are saying regarding user albums but I would like the before-and-after remodeling pictures to be in categories.

Thanks Michael P.

cinq
January 7th, 2005, 02:21 AM
This is what I have brought up in the past, regarding 2 or more images being shown on a single photo page.
This should be an option.

For my case, I have a site which does card designs, and I would like to feature the front and back of the cards in the same photo page.

Till now, it has not been a named planned feature....and I wonder when it will ever be...

edprush
January 7th, 2005, 11:06 AM
This is what I have brought up in the past, regarding 2 or more images being shown on a single photo page.
This should be an option.

For my case, I have a site which does card designs, and I would like to feature the front and back of the cards in the same photo page.

Till now, it has not been a named planned feature....and I wonder when it will ever be...
I imagine the demand for the feature that we would like is rather low. Are we allowed to modify the Photopost script? If so, do you know where a person can be hired to make the modifications?

Thanks.