January 2nd, 2005, 05:58 PM
hello staff

I need one pack language pack for Portuguese

he is possivel?

debtor

Chuck S
January 2nd, 2005, 07:05 PM
Hello

If you understand one of the languages provided you can create a new directory under your languages called portuguese and then place all the files in one of the other language directories under there. Translate the language strings for all those files into portuguese and then you can set in your admin section the language to portuguese

Juca
May 6th, 2007, 11:12 AM
Hi Chuck

I have a Default Gallery Language in english, but i have in my Photopost directory (./photopost/languages) portuguese.php

In my admin, i change the defaut language english to portuguese, but the sistem dont change.

Can you help me, please?

Chuck S
May 6th, 2007, 11:14 AM
In Photopost we have two languages and that is what you fit in the config take your pick they must be spelled correct for the system to find them

portuguese_br

or

portuguese_pr

Juca
May 6th, 2007, 11:24 AM
hello again

I have:

portuguese.php

potuguese_br.php

portuguese_pt.php

In admin i change the defaut "english" to "portuguese_pt" but the system restores " English"

Chuck S
May 6th, 2007, 11:36 AM
If you place portuguese_pt in the config section your front end will definately display the portuguese. I know this I have definately tried this on my very own site and this works

Juca
May 6th, 2007, 11:47 AM
hello again

making the substitution " english " for " portuguese_pt " the system restores "english"

Chuck S
May 6th, 2007, 11:51 AM
Not sure what your saying but as long as your config files are set to writable 666 permissions then you should be able to change the language via the edit config settings. if not you should recieve an error that your permissions are not right.

Juca
May 6th, 2007, 12:03 PM
hello again

I change my CHMOD in /photopost/languages/portuguese_pt to 777, but the system dont change the language to portuguese_pt

it would be possible to see which the problem ?

I dont receive any error :confused:

Chuck S
May 6th, 2007, 12:09 PM
You need to set your config files to 666 as STATED

Now you can do this the long way to. FTP to your site and edit your config-inc.php file and on the language line type portuguese_pt instead of english and save

Juca
May 6th, 2007, 12:17 PM
tank's Chuck

I change my languange in config-inc.php, and now all is ok

Many tanks

Chuck S
May 6th, 2007, 04:14 PM
Yep your system is not allowing an fopen and fclose of the config files so they cant be edited through the admin it would seem. Only thing I can think of if you say you get no errors and permissions are okay