PDA

View Full Version : Branding-free VBB

nso
December 8th, 2004, 05:33 AM
After reading the License Agreement, I am still somewhat in the dark on this issue.
Is it possible for me, as a branding-free license owner of vbb, to remove the "powered by vbb" on the galleryscript? I understand that I cannot remove the "powered by photopost".

Chuck S
December 8th, 2004, 07:07 AM
We do not have anything to do with the branding free options of VB. You can remove that and it should not be displayed if you have altered your Vb according to there rules to remove it.

nso
December 8th, 2004, 07:28 AM
I use a static footer, since there is some gzip issues which makes photoshop produce mumbo jumbo instead of the header and footer. I recon that's why they are not removed via the vbb system

Chuck S
December 8th, 2004, 07:31 AM
There is your issue

As far as your gibberish you can not use gzip twice. No doubt you have gzip on in the forum and photopost.

Turn it off in photopost as since your use the vbulletin header the pages are already gzipped. You should then be able to normally use the header include

nso
December 8th, 2004, 07:43 AM
I use an ancient version of photopost (currently in the works of updating tho, just waiting for my account being renewed after paying a few hours ago), and I don't belive that the option you are reffering to is available.

memobug
December 8th, 2004, 01:35 PM
nso I think you want this in your old config-inc.php

// ZLIB compression
// Set to "1" if you want to enable Zlib compression
$compression="0";