PDA

View Full Version : How i can buy PhotoPost in Russia ?

alper
October 25th, 2004, 03:53 AM
Hi ! Russia not presend in country list. Help me ! :rolleyes:

Michael P
October 25th, 2004, 11:35 AM
I'll forward this to our sales group to make a response.

alper
November 24th, 2004, 11:33 AM
I wait for the answer one month !!!

Michael P
November 24th, 2004, 11:39 AM
Sorry, I spoke to Scott and he indicated we don't have a way to accept payments from Russia. I will try to followup and see if there is any possible solution.

alper
November 24th, 2004, 11:43 AM
i can buy amazon gift certificate and send you or Scott

Michael P
November 24th, 2004, 11:44 AM
I'll let him know - it's a holiday tomorrow and most are taking time off for a long weekend, so will be early next week before I can get info back for you.

alper
December 16th, 2004, 03:41 PM
I'll let him know - it's a holiday tomorrow and most are taking time off for a long weekend, so will be early next week before I can get info back for you.

Has passed 3 weeks. How many to me still to wait the answer?

ScottW
December 16th, 2004, 04:26 PM
I replied via email.

silyashevich
January 15th, 2006, 02:58 PM
ScottW, i'm too want by. I'm in Russia... :( Please mail me.

Mojito
October 13th, 2006, 12:57 PM
This is great! :D It's the end of 2006 and still no way to buy from Russia even though it supports Russian language?
Oh well, I tried...

Chuck S
October 13th, 2006, 01:00 PM
This is a way old thread.

You may Purchase Photopost via our online store via payment by Visa Mastercard or Amex much like anyone else.

Otherwise you can email sales@photopost.com and inquire about getting the mailing address where you can send us a check and once funds have cleared we will issue you a license.

igneous
October 14th, 2006, 03:33 AM
PayPal supports Russia as of this week

Mojito
October 15th, 2006, 09:49 AM
You may Purchase Photopost via our online store via payment by Visa Mastercard or Amex much like anyone else.

Otherwise you can email sales@photopost.com and inquire about getting the mailing address where you can send us a check and once funds have cleared we will issue you a license.
May be I'm missing something, but Russia is still not on your list of countries therefore I cannot fill-in the check-out form in you online store.
And we don't use checks in Russia.

PayPal supports Russia as of this week
Have you actually managed to make a payment? Getting their expanded use status is a real PITA.

Chuck S
October 15th, 2006, 10:51 AM
Wow you dont use checks I thought that was world round you have a bank account you had a checking account thats how people paid bills before there where such things as check cards that widthdraw from you bank account. You mean you all deal strictly in cash?

Mojito
October 15th, 2006, 12:42 PM
You mean you all deal strictly in cash?
Actually, no. Our banking system emerged pretty late, so we are past that istrument. We do wire-transfers, but we don't use paper checks.
Anyway, the credit card payment would work best for me, so back to the original question...

Chuck S
October 15th, 2006, 12:45 PM
Well try selecting the closest country next to you and in comments explain your country is not in the list and it should process

YkudzA
March 22nd, 2011, 07:15 AM
Sorry, but I wanna bump the thread :)

Want to buy the soft but I`m living in Russia and haven`t PayPal. Tried to pay via Visa Card but got the problem:

Your credit card has been declined.

Any chance to buy it ?

Thx

UPD: Also I didnt find any field (in the order form) for a secret code of Vesa card (three numbers)

Chuck S
March 22nd, 2011, 07:23 AM
well this is an old thread. Russian federation is listed in the county list.

The only answer I know of when your card is declined is it is declined. Is there an issue with that visa card?

Also to my knowledge you should be able to setup a paypal account also.

YkudzA
March 22nd, 2011, 07:36 AM
I haven`t issue with the card coz I hadn`t any problems to ordering vBulletin, games (EA Store), etc.
About PayPal - i`m a bit lazy to register it ^^

btw. thx for the quick reply :)

Chuck S
March 22nd, 2011, 09:08 AM
Yeah I just do not understand why the card would be declined if your actually entering the proper info and the card has money. This discussion is like 5 years old in this thread.

YkudzA
March 22nd, 2011, 10:41 AM
I`m unhappy =(

Wil lask my friends to do PayPal payment

Chuck S
March 22nd, 2011, 12:08 PM
If you have specific questions for customer service you can email them through the contact us link in the header instead of posting in our support forums. All we can do is answer real general questions on sales.

YkudzA
April 20th, 2011, 02:35 PM
I bought PhotoPost via PayPal (thx God who made me not so lazy). How long will validation be?

Thanks

Chuck S
April 20th, 2011, 02:38 PM
You can email sales through the contact us link in the header of our site. All orders can take up to 24 hours to process.

YkudzA
April 20th, 2011, 02:45 PM
Never see so fast reply :0

Thank you, the request has been sent!

YkudzA
April 20th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Wooha!
My order has been accepted! The archive already dlded!

Chuck S
April 20th, 2011, 04:43 PM
enjoy your new gallery. ;)