PDA

View Full Version : Price Plans

Revee
September 4th, 2004, 02:00 PM
I am an interested purchaser. I am not sure if I am looking at the right software. Does photopost software provide specifically for pricing plans that would be based on the variables of the amount of disk space used, and length of time posted and perhaps group discounts? I did not see these commercial aspects noted in the features. If not: will pricing plans become commercial features integrated into this software in the future. I did note in the features only that the software could be used to enable premium access such as more disk space for paying members (this is functional with any user database - internal, vbulletin, UBB Threads, DCForum, InvisionBoard or phpBB). This aside comment was a bit daunting. Any comment(s) would be valued. Revee

Michael P
September 13th, 2004, 09:23 AM
Disk space is controlled by usergroup; so you can make groups which are for "premium" members. The actual payment processing portion of this is not something we support at this time; however, some people have started using vB's premium membership capability to provide this type of service.