PDA

View Full Version : How to set Personal Album size limit?

batmon
September 1st, 2004, 02:30 AM
Hi,

I am using PHPNUKE with bbtoNuke (PHPBB). I know there is disk space limit setting under usergroup for PPPro. However, I don't think there is a way to set user's default usergroup in PHPBB so manually adding each user to a group is just too much work. Is there a way to make this work?

Also, what I really want is limit each memberl Galley's size, let say 5MB. Everything else can have no limit. How do I limit each member's Gallery to 5MB under member galleries?

Thank you.

Chuck S
September 1st, 2004, 09:16 AM
You would simply edit each usergroup to the diskspace limit you want in the admin section

batmon
September 1st, 2004, 12:27 PM
I know about usergroup. The thing is that PHPBB does not set default usergroup when create user accounts. If I want to add users to a usergroup, I have to add them one by one. There is no option in PHPBB to add all users to a usergroup nor a option to set a default usergroup when creating new user accounts.

In addition, I want to restrict each member gallery to 5MB. This mean the same user can post more photos in other sections. How does that work?

Thank you.