PDA

View Full Version : What happened to ReviewPost support forum?

bizygal
August 19th, 2004, 03:31 PM
I have been abesent from this forum for a few months now and I see there is no longer a forum to discuss ReviewPost. Am I doing something wrong? Has it moved elsewhere?

Also, has there been a new version of ReviewPost released this year? I was waiting for an upgrade before I purchase.

Will there ever be a distance / radius search included with ReviewPost so that my visitors can search within 50 miles or 150 miles etc... of their home location?

Any info is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Lisa

Chuck S
August 19th, 2004, 04:57 PM
The general discussion forum is located right under ALL ENTHUSIAST PRODUCTS and viewable by everyone.

Reviewpost 2.8.1 was released weeks ago.

I doubt we would add a zip code function locator to Reviewpost since its purpose is product review.

There is a zip code mod I believe on photopostdev.com for classifieds you may be able to adjust for reviewpost

CavySpirit
August 25th, 2004, 10:07 AM
There is a zip code mod I believe on photopostdev.com for classifieds you may be able to adjust for reviewpost

Really? I've been begging for that since about day 1 of PPC. I'm always looking and asking and so far, haven't seen it. Am I missing it somewhere? Please advise. It's very highly frustrating, as Micheal got it to work on his site and I just need the code or a point in the right direction.

Chuck S
August 25th, 2004, 10:24 AM
Cavy

Hacks are discussed on photopostdev.com as we have nothing to do with them here. You may post a thread there asking any progress on the zip code mod Michael did for Classifieds.

Always of course users may post in the proper suggestions forum functionality changes for new versions

Michael P
August 25th, 2004, 10:47 AM
The Classifieds modification has been posted:

http://www.photopostdev.com/showthread.php?p=3836

Documenting every mod I make to my site is a time consuming process. ;)

CavySpirit
August 25th, 2004, 11:17 AM
Documenting every mod I make to my site is a time consuming process.

Thank you very much, as I've really had to wait for this one to use PPC for my purposes. Thanks again.