PDA

View Full Version : PP Classifieds question

thomas1
August 3rd, 2004, 12:24 AM
Dear PP team,

we are using PP and RP on our site, both integrated into vB3. We are now considering employing PP Classifieds as well, mainly as personals and dating module. I have checked the admin demo as well as all relevant posts I could find, however, I would like to clarify the following issues:

- is there an option to add several extra fields (multiple select fields, radio buttons, etc.)?

- how much customisation is there involved in order to rename some of the files, such as "showproduct.php", since personal and penpal entries can hardly be considered "products"?

Thanks in advance. :)

Chuck S
August 3rd, 2004, 09:33 AM
As with any of our products you would need to globally add extra fields throughout the entire program. Several files involved here as well as database changes

As for the second option you would need to alter or go through every file and change any associations to such said file and rename those as well.

thomas1
August 3rd, 2004, 08:41 PM
Thanks for your reply. Is it possible to solicit PP team members to do these customisations for us?

Chuck S
August 3rd, 2004, 08:59 PM
You can send exact specifics of what your looking for to the email linked in my signature. That is part of what I do here is custom coding for customers.