PDA

View Full Version : Moderation Question - different moderators for different galleries?

seaghan
July 10th, 2004, 11:55 AM
Hi, :D

I'm wondering if this scenario is possible with photopost PHP Pro working on its own (ie no Forum / BB). I will be enabling a Gallery for 20 schools, each with 10 teachers, each with 25 pupils (k-8 aged 4 to 12ish).

1) Everyone should be allowed to post to any Gallery (as I don't want to have to give each pupil an email address for membership/activation/etc.)

2) Each school should have it's own gallery (I can set this up OK)

3) The scenario is that Pupil 243 posts photos to his/her school gallery (eg Gallery9. The school (ie teacher email contact person) should receive an email notifying them that their particular gallery needs moderating.

If Pupil 163 posts to Gallery3, then I want to make it so that the notification goes to the school that 'owns' the gallery :)

So, in summary, can I appoint one different moderator to each different gallery? :confused:

seaghan
July 10th, 2004, 08:44 PM
Forgot to add:

If anyone has an alternative / lateral solution to solve this 'moderation' challenge, please add your ideas - thanks :)

Michael P
July 11th, 2004, 07:50 AM
Notification and moderation is not selective (as yet) - notification goes to the Admins when enabled and all moderators can mod any forum.