PDA

View Full Version : Can't login to get a file

tteal
June 25th, 2004, 10:22 PM
I am a paying member and have never had an issue up until now. I cannot login to get the "forum integration" modification. It keeps taking me to the IP address and saying that I cannot be found.... errrrr!!!!!!

Chuck S
June 26th, 2004, 06:21 PM
This is a mod not a standard program. You can find the modifications over at http://www.photopostdev.com

Links here should self correct themselves when the domain fully transfers to the new IP

SLix
June 26th, 2004, 07:13 PM
I've been having the same problem too for a few days now. The domain must have transfered by now, otherwise how did I end up at this IP by typing in the domain??!! It got me here so it must already be pointed to the IP. Shouldn't take more than a couple days for the DNS to spread. Maybe there is an additional DNS problem that needs to be looked into? :(

Chuck S
June 26th, 2004, 07:27 PM
For your information the actual DNS switch I beleive was done Thursday late night more like Friday morning early. It has not been a couple days. More like 40-42 hours. DNS takes anywhere from 24-72 hours to propogate. I just managed to get to here using photopost.com right now so it is propogated for me. Hopefully everyone else should be fine by tommorow.