| | Recent Photos will not leave front page
1. Turn "Do you want to use the forum-style layout?" off.
2. Turn Show Most Recent Additions on Index page? off.
3. Go to front page and see that the most recent images are still on the front page.
4. Turn "Show Most Recent Additions on Index page?" back on.
5. Go to front page and see that recent images are now gone.
Please tell me what code I need to edit so I can have both recent images off, and the non-forum layout.
I also noticed that when I disabled my sidebar, I lost any way for users to search. When looking into the code I found something that look to indicate that if the sidebar was disabled, that a search link should be displaying at the top with other links, but it never seemed to work. I fixed this problem myself, but it seemed like the code for it showing at the top if the sidebar was disabled didn't work.
Hopefully this info helps you track down these bugs, and I'm hoping you can give me the proper code to fix bug 1, as I've already begun to change my code, so performing a standard PP update will no longer work for me to fix these bugs.
On a sidenote, I do not believe any of my additions to my PP install has caused these bugs, but it should be fairly easy for you to determine that from the descriptions I've given to re-create the bugs.