well you have something to consider here
You already have a directory named gallery airbrushforum community photo gallery - Airbrushforum Photos
There is a stickied thread in the HOW DO I forum which explains how to move servers or change directory names.
Basically the steps involve you to do several things.
1. turn off any plugins in vbulletin for photopost
2. in your photopost admin panel global options change the server paths and urls to the new ones and save. Once you do this your site will break.
3. ftp to your server and change the directory name to the new name. You then go in there and update the 2 config files for photopost with any new server paths and urls.
4. You should be operational at this point but go to admin of the gallery and under storage options hit revert and save twice to load the new path and urls.
5. If using vbulletin you need to upload the Pro install directory set permissions on the xml files and regenerate the xml product plugin so it can be generated with all the new info. You would then install this into vbulletin product manager making sure to check the overwrite button. Once that is done you can enable the pro plugins again in vb
product manager and you should be okay.
I just did all that for you.