1. Can you help me get the external.php rss feed to show by galleries (categories), instead of linking to each individual image?
2. My thumbnail max width/height is set to 200px. My uniform thumbnail height / width is also set at 200px. Is this the correct way to use the uniform thumbnail feature?
3. Is there a way to edit the template of the popup that opens the full sized images? For example if I wanted to add a banner or give the pop up a border that matched my sites theme?
4. My previous links on this question got messed up, and both links seemed to link to the vb
integrated demo. Can you please confirm that without vb
integration, the default look of PP is A community photo gallery - My Photo Gallery
and not this A community photo gallery - PhotoPost Photo Gallery
5. "We have never saved images in a different format than they where uploaded in" - Thank you this answers my question. May I suggest a feature that sometime in the future PP can convert image formats. The main problem I'm seeing is that when I pull images from other sites, some sites have jpg and some have png. But when the pngs are brought over to my site, when in comparison of the rest of the images that are jpg, the png thumbnails load slow, and they are always the last thing to load, even with a fast server, and fast connection you still see it scroll draw the 200x200 thumbnail that's over 200kb.
6. Ah that's what I missed. Is there any setting that applies to the sort order of categories themselves, so that when I create new categories they appear on the site from newest to oldest and not the default reverse of that? I know there is an "edit categories" setting in the admin, but when you add new categories it puts the newest one at the bottom, and I need it to put them at the top. Is this possible?
Finally, I remember when purchasing this latest PP that I saw something about having someone do custom coding. Do I ask those types of questions publicly in the forum, and if so which one, or is this something that would be acceptable to PM you?
Thanks for answering my concerns Chuck!