1. The rss link should be in your browser address bar in most browsers I beleive. The link as always goes to external.php
2. Have you checked and made sure your uniform thumbnails where like the default 120 x 78. Maybe an issue with your image size you have set. Could be an issue with your specific imagemagick version as there are bugs in different versions of that server software. Not every feature is going to work depending on your server software setup.
3. There is no such option. Your way old version also had multiple urls for the same which is a no no for SEO
so our program opens larges in a popup and has for along time now
4. I have no idea why you would think your site is going to look like the vbulletin installed example here if your not installing with vbulletin integration. I know you have been a customer for along time so. The new standalone styles far surpass any old styles and are all css3 compliant. Can not really comment more without knowing more about how your installing url etc
5. No this never happened and your compression is going to be whatever quality setting you use for the processor. My png images are compressed if they can be. Remember your images are going to be compressed by the size thresholds you set and quality. If you upload an image smaller than your max size there would be nothing to size. Again I would need specific info here to comment as images are resized based on your settings. We have never saved images in a different format than they where uploaded in
6. If you check apply to children then it will trickle to the children. If I set a gallery view type and sort type they definately apply to my children. Remember you do not apply to children to children to children. The settings are passed from parent to child.
7. Thats easy in the register template this line for the password confirm change the maxlength from 15 to 25
Content visible to verified customers only.