Still waiting to see how this plays out. It would be a WHM/Cpanel migration, so it might not have the issues I had last time where they had to import files manually do to different control panels. Current host might also be able to upgrade hardware which may make it a non-issue. No prob on the full install, will purchase if I run into problems support can't handle. Thanks!