If you want me to look at your site and come up with a custom solution for your old descriptions I would need ftp access as I said I do not know why you have all those extra breaks they are being entered possibly because your copying things from one editor in vb
to the editor in our app. I can not say but definitely like I showed if I take a properly formatted message without breaks our application does show them correctly.
In your site I would probally turn off the editor and edit one of the old reviews to see what is actually there. That way I know what we are working with here.
The test I did was I took one of your descriptons and like I said removed any <br /> tags and simply typed the message with the proper html tags you want for things to display like bold list etc. It displays fine.
The Theory I have is that some of your old content probally has line breaks which is common when typing a paragraph and break tags as well. When your description is processed for display any line breaks in your description which are \r or \n in the formatting are converted to <br /> tags. If you have both line breaks and break tags in your html description that would definately explain your issue.
I have a search file that adds the title as a link so you can email me and I can send you that file.